Scholarships for Military Dependents
Honoring Service - Special Benefits for Military Dependents
Are you a sophomore, junior or senior in high school and a dependent of someone in
the active military? You could earn our highest level of partial tuition scholarship.
- Earn up to a full year of University of Alabama credit, online or on campus.
- Online courses available when you are, no matter where you live - in any time zone.
- Summer On Campus option gives you a taste of college life before you begin as a full
- Credit transfers broadly to other colleges and universities across the nation.
- Still begin college with freshman status and still be eligible for freshman scholarships
at The University of Alabama.
- You have the support you need - UA Early College provides student-centered faculty,
academic advisors, and peer coaches to show you the ropes. Plus, you’ll have access
to the full range of UA resources and the Center for Veteran and Military Affairs.
Applicants to UA Early College must meet the minimum admission requirement of a 3.0
or higher cumulative grade point average since the 9th grade.
I started UA Early College while my family was stationed in Germany. Then, I came
for Summer On Campus before I started as a full-time freshman in the fall. It was
good to be back stateside, and by the time classes started, I already knew my way
around campus, already had friends.
Currently a sophomore at UA