skip to main content

Dual Enrollment

Approval process

Dual Enrollment allows students to apply their college level work to both their high school curriculum and their college curriculum. If you are a current UA Early College student and your high school offers Dual Enrollment, you may select the appropriate form below to request a certified grade report be sent to your high school at the end of the term.

Dual Enrollment Form:

*This form requires signatures from your high school Principal, Student, and Parent/Guardian. The principal or the student may return the form, but it is the student's responsibility to ensure the form is submitted.

*This form requires signatures from the Student and Parent/Guardian.

Dual Enrollment Certified Grade Report:

As part of the Dual Enrollment process, you will need to submit the Dual Enrollment form before registering for your college course. After the course is complete, UA Early College will send a certified grade report to your high school.

The Dual Enrollment form may be submitted:

  • By mail to UA Early College, Box 870369, Tuscaloosa, AL, 35487-0369
  • By secure email to
  • By fax to (205) 348-3165, followed by an official hard copy by mail

Does My School Have a Dual Credit Agreement with UA Early College?

Find out if your school has a dual credit agreement with UA Early College.