You must complete all three steps before we will consider your application.
1. Complete the UA Early College Online Application
- Complete the online application (with $40 nonrefundable application fee)
- DO use the application link called “Early College”
- DO use the UA Early College application tutorial, so you can see exactly how to complete the correct application
- DO NOT use the application link for “Distance Learning Programs”
2. Counselor Cover Memo and Transcript
- Open the Counselor Cover Memo
- Fill out the top portion of the Counselor Verification Cover Memo, and print the form
- Take the printed Counselor Verification Cover Memo to your high school counselor for his or her verification and signature
- Counselors may use the attached counselor memo and can submit the transcript either
- By mail to UA Early College, Box 870365, Tuscaloosa, AL, 35487-0365
- By secure email to email@example.com
- Using your electronic transcript provider
- By secure fax to 205-348-3165
3. Student Essay
After you complete the online application, use this link to submit the Student Essay (suggested browsers: Firefox or Safari) by responding to the below prompt.
Compose a 400-word essay based on two of the following topics:
1. How will UA Early College help you achieve your college goals?
2. What skills and abilities do you possess for college study, and how will they make you successful as a UA Early College student?
3. Describe your academic achievements and how they have prepared you for college study.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 205-348-7083.