What You'll Need
What do I need to be successful?
- Be responsible. Be honest. Do your best!
- Log into or attend your class daily
- Follow your Syllabus and Course Schedule
- Meet all course deadlines
- Ability to check email regularly
- Establish consistent study priorities
- Study daily
- 8 hours per week during 15 week term
- 12 hours per week during 10 week term
- All the time during a 4 week term
- Synthesize material. Use your critical thinking skills.
- Reach out and ask questions to your peer coaches and faculty
- Take advantage of UA academic resources, accessible online or on campus: the UA Libraries, the Writing Center and the Center for Academic Success with free tutoring.
- Have a reliable computer with updated software. You can complete your class work from home, school, your local library - anywhere you have access to high speed internet. You need to use a regular laptop or desktop computer in order to run the software required for online classes. You cannot take online classes from your phone or tablet.