Online - Overview
UA Early College is as close as your computer. You can access course materials online, 24/7, and your professors are just a click away. Complete your class work from home, school, your local library – anywhere you have access to high speed internet.
UA Early College helps you get ahead with a great selection of college courses from a premier university.
Why Take Courses Online?
- You choose from a wide variety of University of Alabama courses
- You take courses from anywhere you have high speed internet
- Course materials are available 24/7 around your schedule
- You experience the challenge of University of Alabama college courses, taught by esteemed UA faculty
- Peer coaches support you in the transition to college study
- You decide when to take a class – spring, summer or fall
- Academic advisors help you decide what to take
- You develop greater maturity and time management skills
- You get ahead on college courses, while you are enrolled in high school
What Online Courses are Offered?
UA Early College offers broad choices in online study – from Japanese to Journalism, Art History to Anthropology, Computer Science to Political Science – as well as the standards like English, History, Biology and Math. Click to learn more about online courses and see a typical online course list.
I took classes online during my junior and senior year of high school. When I got
to college, I already knew how to study and make good grades in my classes. My roommate
was freaking out during finals week, but I had taken college exams before, and I knew
how to handle them.
UA Junior majoring in Criminal Justice