College Readiness Course
UAEC 200 College Readiness Course ensures that you are ready for college study. You earn your first two UA credit hours in UAEC 200. You participate in your first day of class either on campus, online, or in your local area. Then, you complete the UAEC 200 College Readiness Course online during the 3-4 weeks following your first class meeting. In UAEC 200, you learn following:
- How to navigate online courses
- Time management
- Reading college textbooks and preparing for college tests
- Research skills, using UA Libraries Online
- Freshman writing skills (proper citations, avoiding plagiarism)
- College communication and email etiquette
- How to format a college paper using the latest MLA
- And most importantly, how to be a successful college student!
*Students earn college credit in this course and therefore, pay tuition for this course based on the current distance learning tuition rate identified by the Board of Trustees. Payment is due based on the deadlines outlined by the Office of Student Account Services. Please contact our office for current tuition and scholarship information for UA Early College students.