UA Early College Conversations
UA Early College Conversations are for prospective students and parents. These 1-on-1 conversations are remote meetings with one of the UA Early College recruiters that will give students and parents the opportunity to ask questions about UA Early College, the application process, and the opportunities available through this program. Schedule an appointment here. Please note, the scheduled times are on Central Time. Don’t see a time that works in your schedule? Email your UA Early College recruiter to request a time that does work with your schedule.
Meet Your UA Early College Recruiter!
Leslee Tucker is the Recruiting Specialist for the North Alabama region. Students and parents in these Alabama counties, or in the western U.S., may contact her at LesleeT.firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-737-2717.
- North Alabama counties include: Blount, Cherokee, Colbert, Cullman, DeKalb, Etowah, Franklin, Jackson, Lauderdale, Lawrence, Limestone, Madison, Marion, Marshall, Morgan, Winston
- U.S. States in the West Territory: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
A New Recruiting Specialist for the Central Alabama region will be announced soon. Students and parents in these Alabama counties, or in the central U.S., may contact UA Early College at email@example.com or (205) 348-7083.
- Central Alabama counties include: Bibb, Calhoun, Chambers, Chilton, Clay, Cleburne, Coosa, Fayette, Greene, Jefferson, Hale, Lamar, Perry, Pickens, Randolph, Shelby, St. Clair, Sumter, Talladega, Tallapoosa, Tuscaloosa, Walker
- U.S. States in the Central Territory: Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, South Dakota, Tennessee, Wisconsin
Emily Mott is our Recruiting Specialist for the South Alabama region. Students and parents in these Alabama counties, or in the eastern U.S., may contact her at EmilyM.firstname.lastname@example.org or 205-872-6471.
- South Alabama counties include: Autauga, Baldwin, Barbour, Bullock, Butler, Choctaw, Clarke, Coffee, Conecuh, Covington, Crenshaw, Dale, Dallas, Elmore, Escambia, Geneva, Henry, Houston, Lee, Lowndes, Macon, Marengo, Mobile, Monroe, Montgomery, Pike, Russell, Washington, Wilcox
- U.S. States in the East Territory: Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia
Please call our office at (205) 348-7083, or contact the UA Early College office at email@example.com.
*Please note: UA Early College does recruiting outside of the state of Alabama, as well. If you are in a different state, please feel free to contact UA Early College about a potential visit to your school!