Summer On Campus
The Summer On Campus application will open to current UA Early College students on February 1, 2020.
Experience College - Live On Campus during the Summer
You don’t have to wait until freshman year to stay on campus and attend college classes. With Summer On Campus, you will live in a residence hall, walk the Quad, make great friends and take two college courses at UA. And you’ll have the same strong support network you experience in your online courses – Peer Coaches who live in your residence hall, an overnight staff member, our student success coordinator, summer programs coordinator, academic advisors, and student-centered instructors.
We’ll give you plenty of opportunities to learn about college life – like meeting with representatives from student organizations and campus areas. And we’ll also provide plenty of social opportunities like stadium tours, movie and game nights, meals and events with UA organizations and speakers, and study groups at the library.
Click to see our Summer On Campus cost breakdown for more information about housing, courses, and overall cost.
*Students who are high school seniors are still eligible to participate in Summer On Campus post high school graduation.
How to Spend Your Summer On Campus!
*The UA Early College and Summer On Campus application are two separate applications.
- Students must apply and be admitted to UA Early College - Application Steps
- Pass the UAEC 200: College Readiness Course
- Complete the Summer On Campus application - Available through Early College Student Resources (ECSR) in Blackboard Learn once the UAEC 200 class is complete. There is no fee for the Summer On Campus application.
Summer is split into two terms (Summer I and Summer II), each four weeks long:
Summer I Term - May 26 to June 27, 2020
- Apply to UA Early College by March 23, 2020
- Apply to Summer On Campus by May 11, 2020 - Available through Early College Student Resources (ECSR) in Blackboard Learn
once the UAEC 200 class is complete
Summer II Term - June 29 to August 1, 2020
- Apply to UA Early College by April 27, 2020
- Apply to Summer On Campus by June 15, 2020 - Available through Early College Student Resources (ECSR) in Blackboard Learn once the UAEC 200 class is complete
*To participate in both Summer On Campus terms, a student will need to apply to UA Early College no later than the April 6, 2020 deadline and complete the late April UAEC 200 class.
*Please remember that students must apply to UA Early College before applying to Summer On Campus. These are two separate applications.
Summer On Campus students take classes along side other UA students. Students are strongly encouraged to communicate with their UAEC academic advisor when choosing courses. Students and parents may select the following links for lists of courses offered in the Summer On Campus I term or the Summer On Campus II term.
Contact UA Early College with any questions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 205-348-7083.