You must complete all three steps before we will consider your application.
1. Complete the UA Early College Online Application
- Complete the online application (with $40 nonrefundable application fee)
- DO use the application link called “Early College”
- DO use the UA Early College application tutorial, so you can see exactly how to complete the correct application
- DO NOT use the application link for “Distance Learning Programs”
2. Fill out the Student Information Form
After you complete the online application, use this link to submit the Student Information Form.
*This student information form asks questions that are specific to UA Early College or cannot be shared from the application.
3. Send your High School Transcript
Counselors can submit the transcript by any of these methods:
- By mail to UA Early College, Box 870365, Tuscaloosa, AL, 35487-0365
- By secure email to email@example.com
- Using an approved electronic transcript provider
Our approved electronic providers include:
- Student Clearinghouse
Please check with your high school to see if this option is available to you.
*If your school does not use a four point scale, you will need to have the equivalent of a minimum 80%, or A/B average.
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 205-348-7083.